MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Hi Surfie,Always read your posts with interests. I have been a...

1. 131 Posts.
    Hi Surfie,

Always read your posts with interests. I have been a holder since June 2006 and bought in at 65 cents, so like yourself, the rest of my holdings are free.

The article you posted about Harbinger from Steel Guru was a great insight into their methodology. Given the current market volatility about leveraged positions and corporate debt MMX was a very attractive propostion for them. The quote of; "Its focus is on middle market companies that tend to be misunderstood or under researched by the market." rings true with their stake in FMG and now MMX.

The legal proceedings with CHM certainly hasn't dampened their enthusiasm in holding 19% of MMX.

Right from the outset the board of MMX has always held the port and rail infastructure very deep in their hearts and minds as the owners and those feelings may materialise very soon.

With guys like Harbinger, Mitsubishi and Posco it's full steam ahead for May 9 and hopefully a victory for OPR.

By the sounds of it you must have access to numerous publications relevent to the mining industry. So keep looking far and wide and keep it going,

Regards

Murcho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.