AFY 0.00% $2.74 afterpay holdings limited

Hey, I've been taking a break from HC and just saw this, had...

1. 1,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    Hey, I've been taking a break from HC and just saw this, had been reading your posts this afternoon (found your new name through googling "<old name> hotcopper"). Good going with Adairs and of course APT.
    The last year has been very tough for me as I became too macro focused where it turns out I really have no edge. I'm holding some APT (ordinary shares) again since late last year but I would've been holding much, much more if I had just stuck with my initial holding and not ventured into the warrants game. I was lucky to exit warrants when I did but my problem was in not buying back in quick enough. I was too greedy, when APT was in the $8-9 range I was hoping for a continue sell-off for me to get in the $5-$6 range and I had all my capital tied up in a USD long and then S&P shorts (based on my expectation of continued market declines) which turned out very bad. I have just taken the last year to be an expensive learning process and have been focusing over the last 6 months on non-investment related studies and work. I have been keeping an eye on APT and other good businesses but my focus now is building up my dry powder and probably more importantly enhancing the value of myself as an income producing asset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.