FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

Hi Cyan and Greg,I attended the meeting Chairman Robert Whitton...

1. 249 Posts.
    Hi Cyan and Greg,

I attended the meeting Chairman Robert Whitton was at GM naturally along with the three directors Bontempo, Wright and Dykes who turned up about 15 minutes into the start of it.

There were only 5 other shareholders there.

The GM was only held to see if the resolutions would be passed, Mr Whitton did ask after the meeting if anyone had any questions no hands where put up.

However all three directors were kind enough to shake hands with the shareholders present and the vibe was very good, I talked with all three directors very nice people its the first time I met them in person.

I believe shareholders will not be disappointed and I look forward to the next GM where I will have some questions ready.

The feeling I have is that now the board members have been issued new shares its all systems go from here. I hope I could have got some at .0035.

I am very pleased to be involved in this company at the early stages I feel in what may one day become a fairly large company, we have the right team on board..

Put it this way I am more confident in the future of FER after attending the GM, the directors are awesome people really friendly the fact they spent time introducing themselves and shaking hands with the few members there was very good.

Now its time to get down to business and look for new opportunities as advised by company in recent announcements, re capital raising and the reasons behind it.

All IMO ofcourse, I hold and continue to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.