BTR 2.94% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

a little perspective, page-12

1. 125 Posts.
    I think the recent Glencore deal has put a floor under the sp. They would not be buying in at that price if they didnt see it as good value.
    I think it is a strategic play by glencore and I cannot see btr continuing to exist without being poached by one of these two big boys either bhp or glencore.
    Kitumba alone is a massive resource, there is alot more drilling and exploration to be done at mumbwa that could continue on for many more years.
    I cannot see bhp letting go of this.
    I think glencore got in very cheap at about 63 cents. Fantastic security though for btr knowing that its largest shareholder is escrowed and a behemoth of a company. Btr is a very unique stock as a junior explorer turning producer with 2 global giants as jv partners. In the long run we are in for a very exciting ride and i for one am very confident about the future of btr. Its not been a stock of interest to day traders for many obvious reasons, btr had negative sentiment from the past as well, as a junior explorer doesnt gain interest from large institutions really. Only the investor who can read between the lines on what has been playing out here for years and what is strategically happening between bgp and glencore would invest in btr for the long term, awaiting the steady progression of unlocking its value which could lead to a rocketing of the sp. We have very exciting news ahead this year and the stability of production and growth next year. An influx of cash for the company. 10m from glencore and more than likely another 10m from bhp to acquire more stake in mumbwa in june.
    Scott Lowe may not be the best at selling the story and marketing, or drumming up investor interest. But he is turning the company into a real business which will return real revenue and has long term viability and a strong cash position too. Brilliant.
    I for one am still buying up at these levels. 50c was just ridiculously cheap, whoever threw away their shares at those prices, thank you.
    On every front, it appears that all our projects will be successful and will come to fruition in a timely manner.
    It doesnt matter what the mumbwa results are because its wide space drilling, it would be nice to get great results, but there is alot alot more to unfold in mumbwa still and kitumba already huge and a very valuable asset.
    It's a long wait but as time goes by it becomes more evident that it is worth it.
    I dont see 1-2 dollars as realistic either, im thinking more in the ballpark of 5-6 dollars for the sp in the future.
    Great news recently anyway.
    Congratulations all that have been hanging in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $82.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $20.11K 1.134M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5519126 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5478754 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.