PEN 8.70% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

a little premature

1. 3,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    i think the action yesterday and this morning was a little premature. sure, PEN are moving forward and i'm more than happy with the current share price, not to mention the high of today, but i'm not surprised by the pullback and i think it's time to keep things in perspective.
    the news about the lodgment to the NRC to mine was not "new" news to the PEN faithful as it had previously been well documented that the lodgment date would be 4th jan.
    the action could have possibly been those in denial finally accepting that PEN WILL be a miner in the near future as they have completed yet another milestone as they advised they would.
    alternatively, the action could be due to those who scan announcements trying to make a quick buck, and good luck to them, each to their own.
    what i'm keener to see is the pending resource upgrade which has been topic of great debate but none of us really have any idea of what exactly it will be, time will tell.
    this upgrade should maintain the interest in the interim leading up to the NRC decision, which will hopefully happen in 60 days, making it early march. if the NRC take the full 90 days, we're looking at late march/early april. worst case is still pretty good.
    also, pother news to look forward to will be on karoo and raki raki.
    what the share price will be in march/april following the NRC approval (assuming of course that the approval is granted and there isn't any hiccups - of which there shouldn't be due to the processes that have been followed)is anyone's guess but for those that have been in it for a long time, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter everyday, i've just got to find some funds to keep accumulating along the way.

to be corny and quote the wizard of oz, all we have to do is:
    "Follow the Yellow Brick Road. Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
    Follow, follow, follow, follow,
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
    Follow the Yellow Brick, Follow the Yellow Brick,
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
    We're off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
    You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz! If ever a Wiz! there was.
    If ever oh ever a Wiz! there was The Wizard of Oz is one because,
    Because, because, because, because, because.
    Because of the wonderful things he does.
    We're off to see the Wizard. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"

i think gus just might be the wizard?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $495.0K 4.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 5558849 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 320251 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.