PEN 2.02% 9.7¢ peninsula energy limited

a little premature, page-29

1. 2,180 Posts.
    HS- one thing I can say about you is that youve always stated your position/stance on PEN ..I also go back to the PAG MAC deal and remember it very vividly and think that it was always a winner and a major asset to accompany LANCE so we have plenty of forsight in terms of good management decisions. You mention those junior explorers who held tenements claiming they were potentially sitting on an abundance of uranium resource when all we seemed to get from them were announcemnts referring to high grade rock chip samples ...HS do you remember AEX??? LOL they promised big big things from their so called S.A deposit...where are they today.

One thing that I do understand about U companies with all my research is the enormity of going from greenfields- brownfields to finally becoming a producer so in terms of PEN,s achievements in very happy with my investment to date

I had to laugh yesterday as i was sent some IPO s via email yesterday asking if I would like to participate in a capital raising in a Uranium junior/explorer. I chuckled to myself and declined. im not going thorugh that journey again as PEN will satisfy my U investment thankyou ...lol

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.