PEN 1.15% 8.8¢ peninsula energy limited

a little premature, page-3

1. 1,415 Posts.
    Hey col75, wasnt it you about 6 months ago who shared the same specific thoughts as me at the same time? I think it was.

I was also thinking today was going to look a bit too fast, and that we don't want things to get too volatile. Otherwise will become a traders game too much again and might discourage holders and we'll be back to the style of years past...

On one hand we want it to go up, but on the other you want a sustainable pace so it can overall keep going in the one direction.

I think the top 20 Ann yesterday was an extremely encouraging sign, as signals the big holders have been generally accumulating and not distributing which was always one of my major worries. It shows they still think this last months price is value and sustainable. Shows they probably believe it can still at least double from here (I'd say thats sort of a minimum requirement for them to put money down).

I think volume has been just right too - would have to watch for 200 million odd traded in a day or at least within a few days to worry about a major holder dumping.

Lastly, totally agree the options, especially Penoc are great value. Considering buying them instead next. (I think a huge unrealized factor is that Pen will not likely cap raise again soon which is sometimes seen as a benefit to whole shares which options don't get)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $280.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $425.1K 4.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 194400 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 155428 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.