PEN 1.35% 7.3¢ peninsula energy limited

Rory I would love to see any stock that just goes straight up...

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Rory I would love to see any stock that just goes straight up without retrace.

Look at the best of them all EXT (if that was who you were referring to), also UNX et al.

Stocks go up and fall back, then they go up again and some don't. Eventually they all retrace on profit taking.

IMO BLR will now never produce uranium, they do have a good coal asset and are now seemingly more focussed on that. At minimum BLR management I regard now as very smart as they are hedging bets due to the ongoing barriers they have with uranium exploration in Colorado.

Gus once said to me quite a while ago BLR will most likely never produce out of Colorado due to significant environmental concerns. This was when I was showing interest in investing into BLR. Thank goodness I didn't as I would now be sitting on massive losses instead of massive profits.

PEN doesn't have any of the environmental problems encountered by BLR.

Also don't be so sure about PEN surprising on resource size. Something sent to me recently by Yuro displays we could see a major re-rating of resource estimate eventually. When you start seeing an increase in the number of Grade Thickness (GT) measures in the resource drilling of up to 3,650ppm you know that something special may be about to occur. At present PEN is doing just that as they progress into the new ground that has never been drilled and is an extension of the known resource.

As Yuro said to me, I said to him and others offline PEN is very likely to turn out an "elephant" resource such as PEN themselves termed the potential of Karoo.

It will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $235.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $776.0K 10.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 3449356 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 618938 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.