PEN 0.00% 9.8¢ peninsula energy limited

a little sanity refresher, page-84

1. 8,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    FN

I'm very happy with what I wrote tbh, perhaps you can take the time to reflect on some of your more facile commentary.

If you think what I wrote is incorrect, I'm all ears..... after all that's what a forum is about.

My pet dislike I must add (and pretty much the sole reason I post as a rule) are the blatant inaccuracies (or in some cases untruths) put out there as gospel truth from many amongst us.

Some have agendas, some are naive, ignorant or both. Some clearly just like to big note.

Me, I just like to state the facts and work from there .... that is why I have a strong opinion that the uranium price is only heading in one direction - and it ain't south!

The supply-demand fundamentals are simply too compelling and people with far more knowledge than you and me combined have oft put that proposition.

Which makes me laugh when you continue to tout the spot price when most appreciate that it has precious little relevance to anything PEN is doing.

Not to mention the clear dichotomy between the ISR miners and the conventional uranium miners - the former having massive cost/profitability advantages both in terms of capital costs (making projects far more bankable) and ongoing operating costs.

Noting of course that there are facts and then there are opinions :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $312.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $2.048M 20.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 628476 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 983486 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.