AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Some posters are concerned about the low grades of Denny Dalton....

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Some posters are concerned about the low grades of Denny Dalton. A fair question.

To get some perspective, I went back in time before Paladin’s original Langer Heinrich purchase. Doing some old research I came across this report put out by Acclaim Uranium (now Aztec):

“Acclaim Uranium NL has purchased the Langer Heinrich Uranium Deposit, subject to due diligence investigations and approval of the Minister of Mines & Energy for (Aust) $800,000.

In 1980, Gencor the operator manager of the Langer Heinrich Project estimated an "insitu bore-hole indicated ore reserve averaging 0.40 kg U(3)O(8) tonne using a specific density of 2.15 and a lower cut of 0.1 kg U(3)0(8)/tonne" for a total of 22,000 tonnes of contained U(3)0(8). Using a lower cut of 0.3 kg/t U(3)0(8) the deposit was estimated to comprise 27 million tonnes averaging 0.576 kg/t U(3)0(8)" (15,840 tonnes of U(3)0(8)).”

No t all that impressive in the beginning, but look how far Paladin has come with that deposit! Remember the economics lies in the price of uranium. Now $37.50 & going higher! Expect it to be nudging $50.00 by the end of the year. That changes the whole dynamics of grade & tonnage estimates. Then we have more drilling to come which will no doubt enlarge the resource.

Look, this is a spec in anyone’s language, but it has all the makings IMO. Announcements will be coming thick & fast & I expect a fair bit of share action on this one. I have taken a nice position & feel comfortable with the risk/reward.

DYO research, it’s not for everyone, but I'm pumped.

Cheers

PS: Go AGS - You little beauty!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.