GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

If I had posted what I was going to post on Friday morning I...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    If I had posted what I was going to post on Friday morning I would have been eating Utah sludge by dinner time.

I would have almost given anyone 2-1 odds on a retrace to around 6.5 prior to regaining support and running up again.

Why? Because its just the way it always happened.

The move on Friday was to put it mildly very strong. The absence of multiple placements this time, may result in a smoother run up prior to perforation of the the interesting zones.

I am long on a truck load of cheap cheap options and was looking at a free carry at around the 1.2-1.3 mark.

Depending on the strength of this current move, I may move this target to 1.5-1.6.

For those of you who dilegently tracked the last drill out, you will know what I am talking about.

Secondly I have reviewed my trading notes from last year and have failed to raise a rather large difference between the two periods. Fundamentaly the market was still spluttering and deeply retarded by the GFC fall out. This time around traders are loaded with $PECCIE $uccess.

Last year GDN bought me a brand new SSV and fitted it out with Supercharger and Modified Exhaust kit. This year I think it will get me my Aston Martin V12 Vantage.

I tell you what - if it does I will swing past West Perth and take RS for a spin, then post the picture on Hot Copper.

Have a nice day!

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.