GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

a little sumthin' sumthin', page-23

1. 8,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    Tromper

"shovelling $40m+ dollars into the incinerator and generating nothing but a lot of hot air."

Not all went into the GCN incinerator.

Many millions were spent on the fast food (will you have options with that?) of salaries, superannuation etc. for those euphemistically called 'key management personnel'.

Still, I suppose that, at their end, there is the same result - hot air with gas.

Never mind. Let's forget the past (as we are so often invited to by GCN enthusiasts). Let's look at this year alone. The launches of thebusinessshow.tv and the deal with JOY 94.9 should surely be starting to save the day financially, but unfortunately I have seen no evidence of that. OK, but we have the P1/GCN deal and Wifi - not to mention the invasion of China through two strategic beachheads.

Putting this year's launches aside, those that have predicted that the valuation of P1 will come in at way over 30 cents per share, must surely be thinking that GCN shareholders, and key management personnel alike, will soon all be carousing at groaning tables of luxurious food at the poshest of restaurants.

There are at least 300 HC readers of posts about GCN, scarcely any of whom actually post. They deserve to have the views of both enthusiasts and sceptics.

Fantasising about future riches will be brought down to earth by Grudgy's cautious words: "could $1000 invested here today be worth $100,000 in the mid term future, the possibility is easily foreseeable, will it happen, guess we will have to wait and see."

We will have to wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.