ANX 5.00% 1.9¢ anax metals limited

Hey Askier, I dollar averaged down 2 times in these guys- still...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Hey Askier, I dollar averaged down 2 times in these guys- still 60c Av. As first lot bought over $1. As u know when u where very optimistic in these guys. Not giving u a hard time again, as ultimately my investment decision are mine regardless of whom first directed me to look into them. Yet what was that statement last year in regards to $3.40 per XYZ mil tonnes when producing a couple of years from now we hope. Surely this is only possible once selling the Ore- sometime off.

Obviously there are HUGE possibilities in this play- especially if the drill finds many spots of >40% Mag... that will be great. Last time only one spot was found and the market really punished the stock. Probably over punished IMO. As a top Insto bought in for 90c to cash them up, as they are now fine for the next 2-3 years of exploration.

How is this drill any different- larger area, more drills, etc? The last quarter of the year should be interesting for drill results.

I may dollar average down 1 more time before holding for the LT before results come in... as CASH IN BANK value they 25c. Anything in the 30s is very tempting. They have some all mighty areas to explore however- huge amount of work thus time IMO.

Your thoughts Askier- sounds like you have had a small holding all year and have ST trades of larger amounts around the times of drills.

A few more sections of good MAG coverage should see this stock fly above 100 Mil MC again IMO. Maybe 200 Mil here we come.

The CASH IN BANK 25c will always be a bottom IMO... Plus you need to give some value for the HUGE exploration activities and licenced areas thus I feel a bargain in the 30s 40s, yet need some timely drill results and activity to well and trully surpass $1 again. Yet when this stock moves it really MOVES fast.

Cheers

Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $1.73K 88.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1172813 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 31000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.