TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

a little surprised, page-10

1. 158 Posts.
    i agree to some extent TIS frustrating, heck I've been holding for almost 4 years now, but lets take note of the recent announcement on the 30th September 2011..

These are my extracts from the announcement dyor :

Key Points :

- Commercial negotiations are proceeding well.. The company is confident that an announcement will be made during November 2011..

- Current global economic conditions have made establishing an attractive commercial arrangement more difficult, but negotiations are now well advanced and an announcement is planned during November 2011.

So that means somewhere within the next 16 business days TIS management are confident and have plans to provide an announcement to the market with respect to the commercial negotiations.. its been difficult obviously and some delays have been encountered, 'BUT' an outcome is near.

AGM Notice 26/10/2011

- Final Packaging design consistent with regulatory and commercial requirements is complete and 'packaging' of ready-for-sale Vitrogro is about to start..

In my words they are simply waiting for the final Commercial Partners signature prior to commencing packaging in November.

The AGM is set for the 28th of November 2011 therefore imo the announcement on Commercial Partnership is set for the fortnight prior to AGM.

Look out for the Trading Halt possibly on the 18th.

I suggest market signals week commencing 14th.

These are my opinions only formed on the basis of information available.

Good luck to all holders TIS sure to throw a surprise..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.