VMT 6.67% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

a long way to go with product developmen, page-5

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I posted an article that I thought was a bit of a negative, I didn't post my research. In fact, I just quoted from the article. What I did see on my tour of Scooter review sites was that electric scooters have a set of disadvantages (as you would expect for a relatively new technology).

It's an old article, but on some different review sites there are a fair few complaints that the electric Scooters are pretty slow, including one comment that claimed that the Speedometer overstated the speed.

I'm aware of the more recent announcements and agree that the company is likely at a turning point. This matter pertains to the ability to grow high margin sales in developed countries. Thanks for your comments JC, but I didn't just stumble across this company... I've been watching it for years, and am hoping that newer models will be better. I'll be more comfortable when there is a strong body of evidence that the Scooters can comfortably travel at 60kmh up a hill.

And guys, please understand that by bringing up a potential negative about your beloved company, I'm trying to be constructive, and I too am a holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.