ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Just a quick post to summarise where my thoughts are on my...

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Just a quick post to summarise where my thoughts are on my investment in ADO.

I first became a holder in Jan 2011

Between Jan 2011 and Oct 2013 - Price traded in a range of roughly 5-7 cents or around $40m - $60m MCAP

I think there is still a massive lack of understanding of what ADO actually has - You really just need to read the reported data and do your own research on what the competing products and companies are and what they are worth.

If you are a holder now - You really need to understand what the future potential is beyond POC/Life Science Research etc

Bioseparations, Cleantech, Resources etc - It is these X Factors and others unknown that will continue the compounding effect of this investment over time IMO

I have held for a little over 3 years and am more than happy with the current progress of the company - For any new holders i suggest - Just read through a few years of the Quarterly Activities reports and the progress is hard to ignore - Yes that doesn't always materialize into revenues straight away but that is the nature of any business and especially Biotech.

The mind boggles to think where ADO will be in another 3 years.

ADO around $200m MCAP and has better competing beads than LIFE TECHNOLGIES - who are the number one supplier of beads to the Global major IVD market - Life Tech is being acquired by Thermo Fisher for $13 Billion dollars

Lets see whose investment goes better over the next few years - Thermo buying Life Tech or Twinvest with ADO :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.