ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

In all our enthusiasm about the future prospects for Anteo, we...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1819
    In all our enthusiasm about the future prospects for Anteo, we need to remember that it takes a lot of work to break into a new field. There's much detailed work in moving from proof of concept to packaging Mix&Go in one or other formulation, for integration within a complex device or substantial piece of equipment.

Every one of those opportunities that Twinvest and Biotech as well as others have noted more recently, requires substantial research, proving, promotion, selling, project development and integration within the manufactured products, devices and equipment of Anteo's clients. Were this not so, we'd have to be asking what all the members of that team up in the labs have been doing all this time!

So we need to recognise that we have more of the same ahead, but with one key difference. Anteo is now establishing a much stronger profile, that gives it much greater credibility. But it still will have to prove thoroughly every new potential application, before a green light for a new development project will be given.

So I see a steady growth ahead, but one that is very strong. I've moved my sentiment from "buy" to "LT buy", not because I have changed my high level of confidence, and not because I think Anteo will sit flatly in the high 20s or low 30s for months and months, as it did in the 4s to 7s for almost all of the four years since I first started investing in the stock. Maybe I need a category "buy now because it's still a good price, and buy now for longer term appreciation and dividends"? I guess we're such subjective animals, aren't we? Here I'm thinking that you can't buy nearly as much ADO for $1000 as you could till late last year, not quite a banana republic inflation level, but it just seems to be a lot more expensive! Wonder how I'll feel about 25 cents when it's at $1?

Meanwhile, do not rely on my enthusiasm and confidence for advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.