CVN 0.00% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

They say DYOR but lets just remind people what it can cost a...

1. 1,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    They say DYOR but lets just remind people what it can cost a company in a short time.
    End of 2019 that's just a few years ago and CVN had just over 1.5 Billion shares on issue and a large portfolio and in that year alone AC gave himself nearly 2 million shares @ .67c each now that wasn't including what he was paid or what everyone got out of CVN.
    Now by end of 2023 we are down to one main interest Run by STO that we have little to no say in we are just in it to help them lower cost and we have 1.8 Billion shares.
    Now I'm not sure about all those great minds that we need for this but to me something is wrong and needs to change.
    Project Good, The way it is Run, Great for some.
    The only reason I could see anyone think this is working to our benefit would be because they may be getting something out of it.
    STO have the right people for the job and have the control so why wouldn't you just let them do it, pay your 10% fees and reap the rewards.
    Im not well educated but do you really need to be when it's written in black and white. charts reflect it, reports reflect it what more do you need to identify a problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $636.5K 3.866M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 624083 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 745415 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.