RTR 3.03% 3.4¢ rumble resources limited

A Look at Vale

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    As Wise Owl has also indicated the value of Rumble Resources two year tenement accumulation period has been signalled by the recent emergence of Vale SA as an adjacent license holder to its Big Red tenements.The Rockstone Report attached says on today's perspective, Voisey's Bay wasn't really a great nickel discovery, but still one of the world's biggest. That is not to say Vale isn't intersested because in 2005, the Voisey's Bay open-pit and concentrator started production. Vale is currently completing an engineering study for an underground mine to be constructed between 2016-2019, extending mine life to 2035. They still have a roving eye as their business development and analysts are anxiously looking elsewhere as well to fulfil world's future needs. You've got to ask yourself why is such a giant making a move adjacent move to RTR's Big Red tenements becoming a next door licence holder. . Draw your own conclusions. Is it a pawn or queen move in the Nickel game of Chess? Vale as a giant in the industry does waste its time on insignificant calculations. What does it mean? Zanthus as Rumbles maiden drilling program is a very important one but it doesn't end there..Big Red is immensely important in Rumble's development with big nickel guys watching very closely. Always keep your eye on the money.
    The attached Rockstone Report on Nickel's future but it is also relevant to anyone speculating or investing in a Fraser Range nickel company of relevance. Even if anyone has read this report before it is a good research document to understand the motives of the big movers in the industry – I think also it shows we have to show some patience with our company who are possibly on track but not a horse track as this is not a 3 minute horse race.. I think this report is good a research document on the industry... CH

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3085836-nickel-the-outperformer-and-top-pick-for-2015

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $25.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.8¢ 3.3¢ $86.03K 2.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88165 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 24653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.