RTR 0.00% 4.0¢ rumble resources limited

Oh well! Have to restart this thread if anyone is interested as...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Oh well! Have to restart this thread if anyone is interested as Big Red is on the forefront again and as it was said in the beginning Big Red should be the prominent focus. I can 't say that I blame them for having a crack at Zanthus with certain signs there on an analogy and experimental basis and it would always been at the back of a lot of a lot of minds, including mine, that if they didn't try the test it by going down with the drill it would be irritating and off-putting in their work if they didn't get it out of the way. . You can't get it right all the time.
    Unfortunately no one can see under the ground and the drill does the talking. Having said that you can be 100 metres away from a nickel nickel find and not know it. But all that can be done now is to get the assay results, analyse them and move on to Big Red where Shane Sikora is drilling again next as he said something like this earlier to cover the risk.. .

In line with Rumbles exploration program it would complete the high impact drilling at Zanthus and whilst that was being completed they would do all the necessary technical work to prepare the Big Red project for the next stage of their drilling.”

On this basis I don't think it will be too long before their next move on Big Red where there is some relevant background already.
    As the SP has already had the fall from 11c to 5.2c before the Zanthus drilling report. There will be a dip for a short time but savvy traders will see value again because the game has just really started. We didn't become five minute millionaires and it means we have to be patient and treat it longer term. I did trade this share a few times earlier on as it was possible to make money on the highs and lows but I'm also not sitting on a paper profit now I can assure everyone. On thin trades it was hard to move.

Good luck to all, I haven't thrown in the towel with this company yet.
    CH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $35.98K 900.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 504811 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 133479 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.