PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

re: a look into the future.....no future (?) Yes, it´s clear...

1. 228 Posts.
    re: a look into the future.....no future (?) Yes, it´s clear that many investors were upset by the volley of bad news that was released in the latest report. This news should have been released much earlier.

One of the fundamental rules of business: "Protect the boss from surprises". Company management have not done that. No wonder some investors have lost confidence and decided to get out or reduce. Buyers are on the sidelines for the moment, hence the price sinks.

Rationally you would expect the price to be healthy again before the end of the year (northern winter, people start to turn their heating on maybe in November).

One thing that could really turn things around is a share buyback on-market. Once development is wrapped up and the fields are producing, let the cash roll in and get the buy-back happening. Nothing like the company telling the market it has not realised the true value, and stumping up money to back that up. I would love to see that happen if prices stay around $1. Unfortunately, I am not convinced that Petsec management even have that kind of manoeuver in their playbook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.