NXS 3.51% 27.5¢ next science limited

It's an absolute disgrace that our share price is sitting in the...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    It's an absolute disgrace that our share price is sitting in the mid 6 cent range!!!

I was a strong supporter of Cottee and even wrote to him afterwards pledging our shareholding support. Not that it is worth much these days.

There were a lot of accusations flying around at the time of the ousting of Cottee, but in hindsight a farm out agreement for Echuca Shoals based on Cottee remaining was not unreasonable. At least we would have seen some progress on that asset.

Instead we're stuck with gonna be great assets sitting there doing nothing for us!

The only people that are making a fortune from this company today are those that work there. Susan's salary is an absolute joke for the financial position our company is in. Not sure how much space these guys are leasing and cost, but if it is prohibitive I also agree that they should move to a cheaper location.

Our dwindling cashflow is a major concern and selling off the farm to meet admin and other costs is not going to do anything for the share price.

I know the market has not been kind to small caps, but if that's the case we need to question why we don't have a caretaker team keeping costs down in place until the climate is right again. Right now our cash is dwindling at a very concerning rate and Longtom is supposedly at full production again at revised terms.

Credit to those that kept to their guns and warned the rest of us when the stock was supposedly cheap at 12c!

A very frustrated and angry holder with only myself to blame!

A Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $75.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.0¢ $47.65K 184.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2084 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 6948 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.