VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

A lot has changed, page-10

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    burntgamber

I don't have some psychological thrill out of it. I get bashed continually all the time by the same group of people trying to say what you have.

@stan101

IMO you believe you're the voice of reason and that's fine but don't say i get a psychological thrill out of anything. You find it fascinating that i put up an alternate view, well would you also "rather me bang the table calling the bottom, ring the bell, call this stock the greatest thing ever that needs no capital raising, has the best management ever and its going up" would that work? just like everyone else.

Or that I've got a new 911, MV agusta, Ferrari or its fair game under 10,9,8,7,6,5... you get the drift.

I object to absolutely baseless up ramping. I'm sure you said you had a corporate background, if so at what time and what sort of minimum cash balance do you think the company should be prudent and raise capital?

Please by all means highlight the posts that you have specifically questioned me on and i haven't answered and don't ask why am I posting here because I'm happy to "bang the table in the cause of objectivity" Remember I was a shareholder in this company once.

mrmars101

Think what you will but claiming the stock is under pressure form shorting 300,000 shares when over 12 million trade in a day? Well IMO that's a fairly big call.'

new2trade

I have said before, i own a lot of different stocks. I believe in my convictions, i don't need to post on them every day and pat myself on the back to reassure myself.

beyond_zen

• Project Pre-tax NPV10 of US$133m and Pre-tax IRR of 50% at current 10
      year low prices.
    this is a bullet point from the highlights of the WKT DFS announcement so if I'm wrong then my apologies but i highly doubt a listed company is going to make up a "negative".

I feel sorry for the people that are losing in this stock but IMO this decline has been inevitable. IMO either DYOR and listen to alternative views or sit there, convince yourself you are right and give a like to everyone who says the stock is going up because you want to believe it and slowly watch it all disappear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.035K 258.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3379703 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14805403 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.