ERL 0.00% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

Thank you very much to the management of ERL for the 1200%...

1. 126 Posts.
    Thank you very much to the management of ERL for the 1200% return on the options I recently purchased! The Directors of this company are definitely here to look after the interests of the share holders. I attended a meeting tonight with David Sargeant where he showed the achievements of the company since listing and this company has come a long way. While ERL has mostly flown under "The radar" since inception, I believe this will change in the very near future. ERL has a lot more to offer and are strategically diversifying their interests between Gold, Copper, Nickel, Cobalt and Uranium! There are big things to come from Penny's Find for one. Intersections of Gold are 2-3 times higher than normal and at very shallow depths. Also within 50km of Kalgoorlie, reducing infrastructure costs and freight costs. At Torrens in SA drilling is now underway and results will be forthcoming, I believe in the next 2-3 weeks. Work is being conducted at all other sites with less emphasis on Uranium at the moment while Uranium is politically unfavourable in WA because of the current government. This may change with subsequent governing parties. Whatever happens with the U side of things doesn't matter. This is a company whos directors are working hard and will go places!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.452M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.13K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1117433 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12450672 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.