ERL 0.00% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

I believe that they are currently drilling for water at the...

1. 126 Posts.
    I believe that they are currently drilling for water at the moment. All the i's have been dotted and the t's crossed in regards to drilling permits and all is in readyness to get into the drilling program however there is one minor stumbling block which is final approval from the native title owners. This is not far away apparently but drilling for minerals is not allowed until this comes thru. Drilling for water IS allowed without native title owners consent, so at the moment there is considerable drilling for water going on. Anything else they find while drilling for water is a bonus if you know what I mean. I would think that once approval comes thru an ann will be made that drilling will commence with results not far behind.
    Pennys Find is really the exciting one at the moment. David and the other directors are going to start crunching numbers on the feasability of going from explorer to miner with this . The gold find is very coarse, high grade, high quantity, close to the surface and close to Kal. David has said that there is a processing plant close by which is under utilised and ERL may come to a deal with the operators. Also being so close to Kal means all staff and employees would travel from Kal. ie no requirement for a camp or facilities on site. Also soil type above and below gold seam is ideal for open cut. (Dont know the tech terms).

Other programs are also quite exciting but too much to go into here. I think it was Larkins Find that is showing some good potential as well. David said that we have several sites that are "Potential World Class Company Makers!" Hope hes right.

Last but not least, in the next 2 or 3 months David is puting together a roadshow, where he will be travelling all around Aus to promote the company to brokers and Financial instos. I believe he has contacts with ABN Amro Morgan and others. There is also the possibility of overseas interest. All in all it appears the future for ERL is very very bright. No doubt all will be revealed by the company as things develop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.452M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.13K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1117433 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12450672 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.