GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I'm not saying GXY will be up another 10% on Monday. I think it...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

I'm not saying GXY will be up another 10% on Monday. I think it will be up, but I would be pleasantly surprised if it continued to go up at such a cracking rate. Unless of course there's a big announcement...FrantzFanon said:

Hi FrantzFanon, Agreed! If it turns out that this is not a dead cat bounce, and that the rise in share price is genuine, due to change in sentiment, short covering, pending news etc, then we are likely to see some more steady share price gains over the next several weeks/months.

Galaxy has been trading towards its upper Bollinger band today, technical indicators are much improved, and as it moves into over bought territory at times, then there is likely to be the usual pauses, retracements, and consolidations, before it moves up further. I would prefer the more steady rate of share price appreciation, as opposed to a quick run up.

However, I won’t be arguing against whichever way the market and Galaxy deliver the value and gains to shareholders over time.

@Wary 1 ...I have a little look at the Aussiebulls site to see what patterns they are detecting. However, I guess that all of this manipulation would be messing with their systems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.