GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Will be very interesting trading Monday. Will the shorters...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Will be very interesting trading Monday. Will the shorters continue to cut and run or will they pile back in harder than ever?? When the shorters do eventually abandon ship the last standing are gonna be stuck with an almighty bill.
    I would certainly take my no doubt handy profit, give myself a pat on the back and either sit back and watch or move on. Would take solid brass balls to remain much longer.

In my uneducated opinion i don't think they could expect to drive it down any further. No meat left on the bone here, time to go hunt something else before they get bitten.

The last few of these cycles where GXY has been beaten down beyond recognition the turn around is swift and SP seems to double in about a month. Are we there again now??? Perhaps.
    Personally, if I had spare $$ I would be increasing my holding even after todays jump.

Lucky with $0 debt and with cash flowing in like nobodies buisness GXY is in a great position to weather these storms.

Or to be a bit more conspiratorial, is there a big announcement coming Monday???
    (Tinfoil had emoji)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.