MTM 0.00% 3.7¢ mtm critical metals limited

A lot to like here...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    With Pomme drilling imminent and a webinar scheduled for tomorrow, MTM should start moving back towards its recent highs. Investors are positioning themselves for one of the most exciting and highly anticipated drill programs in the company's history.

I love the name change to MTM Critical Minerals because it leaves no doubt about what these guys are pursuing. What better way to kick off the name change than by drilling a Carbonatite-hosted Rare Earth and Niobium deposit in the hottest place on earth right now, Quebec, Canada

MTM is well-funded, and the directors have significant personal investment in the company, continuously purchasing shares on the market.
    WA1 has brought Rare Earth Niobium deposits into the spotlight, making it a super hot sector for investors. Additionally, PMT has placed Quebec at the forefront of the critical minerals world, making MTM an appealing opportunity in terms of risk versus reward.

Considering the current levels, MTM seems undervalued, and I have a feeling that this will change in the next few days.

Looking very promising!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $2.96K 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120063 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 69900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.