CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

Doesn't anyone read and pay attention to the announcements?In...

1. 1,038 Posts.
    Doesn't anyone read and pay attention to the announcements?

In 29/01/08 GF announced that its HeliEm survey showed a well developed E-W trending conductive zone over Mt Carlton (ie Fig 3). GF had 25 holes planned for this zone.

The 25/06/08 CQT announcement read "The most favourable zones are within a 5-7km corridor zone extending ENE from the central Mt Carlton prospect"

If you extend ENE from Mt Carlton you will end up in the GF HeliEm zone. CQT's best drill result in the 25/06/08 announcement was along this trend...

There must be some significance to the GF announcement and HeliEm survey as it appears that CQT has planned drilling around what GF found in the HeliEm Servey. Caution must be exercised here as the last anamoly GF identfied (29/11/07 announcement) had nothing. Both CQT and GF aimed their rigs at that one to find nothing (maybe GF is purposely aiming CQT in the wrong direction???).

I think GF is looking for some consistency in its survey/drilling results. If it can work out which survey method can identify the resource appropriately, and confirm this with drilling in its JV region it will immeidately stop drilling and let the JV lapse, it will sit quiet for a bit (let the share price languish) and then come back and take over CQT. If the Heliem survey can identify the resource properly, there is nothing stopping GF flying over and conducting more surveys across the whole tennament and estimating the resource on the whole tenament? Anyone think there is merit in my theory above? Maybe i don't know what I'm going on about, but this is how i would go about it if i was GF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.