LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

A magnificent opportunity, page-10

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Alexandria, totally agree that the directors have done a really excellent job to date and my post was in no way critical of them but rather, just trying to point out that as a result of their excellent work to date, we can now move to the next level if we choose to take advantage of the massive free kick that a tipping point awareness campaign would give us.

Respectfully, I do think you're missing the point here.

Of course you're 100% correct about getting out the necessary information that fundies and the like need to derisk any investment decision that they make.

But what we're talking about here isn't mutually exclusive!

There is no reason why both objectives can't be undertaken at the same time (as both will help each other and help to create the "multiplier effect" that I've been banging on about).

Moreover, my lived experience in conducting many such campaigns leaves me in no doubt that we would be much better off by bringing people along on the journey with us rather than waiting for all the planets to be in alignment and then trying to talk to them (as everyone else tries to do). Bringing them along creates sustainable long-term relationships whilst the big bang release produces short-term flash in the pans. One such campaign I did was judged the industry best in Australasia in any category over a 2 year period so please accept that mine aren't just idle claims or HC 'boasting'?

If we involve them early, it creates "sticky" relationships and also most likely turns them into advocates and disciples who then do a lot of the work for us in spreading the word to their friends and family etc. (you can perhaps see the tipping point viral spread action at work here?...). Today's new energy investor wants to discover something good that they can share not just be banged over the head with it...!

Alexandria, you seem to have some relationships at LIN and probably got in early so perhaps you're keen not to upset the existing apple cart. But please give me some credit, I'm not planning on upsetting your apple cart, merely replacing it with a giant warehouse full of fresh apples! What I'm advocating will multiply yours' (and everyone else's) apples exponentially.

Also please understand, that I'm not talking about what you refer to as "social media tweets etc." but a much more sophisticated, targeted, controllable and measurable (so therefore iterative) information campaign capable of reaching key decision makers across the board.

Why do we have a tendency in Australia to criticise what we don't understand? Far less so in the USA and maybe something to do with their entrepreneurial foundations (as opposed to us originally being sent here?). I'm not having a go at you personally Alexandria, as my 40-year career is littered with people criticising different new approaches or having a vested interest in maintaining the status quo. Not insurmountable, just tiring to the point of then being forced to consider whether it's worth going to the trouble.

Is it a bridge too far to that giant warehouse full of apples?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $36.39K 315.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 448069 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 106175 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.