LIN 5.71% 9.9¢ lindian resources limited

A magnificent opportunity, page-18

1. 4,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Again you avoid answering my questions. They definitely must be too hard for you.

In answer to your “simple questions”.........

You will need to ask the Big End of Town executives the reasons why they have not invested in Lindian as yet. HC posters like myself do not have answers but can only speculate.

I have expressed my opinions many times which are based upon risk management. Large Investors want the project to be de risked before investing other people’s funds. Information pertaining to drilling data, METS , offtakes and future funding etc may provide their requirements. Note also that Lindian does not own the project until final payment is made. This may also be a requirement for all we know.

A major factor in holding back the shareprice as has been discussed many times on HC (and FarEast Capital) has been the detrimental impact of the Dec CR where it appears that millions of shares did not go to friendly hands. Added to that LIN has been subjected to manipulators at play who have successfully destroyed forward momentum.

There has been no evidence that the issue of options with each of the past CR’s has been the cause of big investors avoiding the stock. Without CR’s (with an incentive) taking place LIN would not have been able to make tranche payments and secure funds for the purchase of the mill. More funds are required for the next two tranches. Source is unknown at present but indications that they may come via offtake arrangements.

There is no guarantee that this weeks data announcement will automatically result in the shareprice jumping thru the roof. Analysts will need time to digest what is reported.

In conclusion all I can add is if you are not happy with the stock nor its management then EXIT. A simple solution to your simple questions.

Now please go back and respond to MY questions if you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.