LIN 5.71% 9.9¢ lindian resources limited

Good discussion here and it looks like we all agree than LIN has...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Good discussion here and it looks like we all agree than LIN has a major opportunity but the question remains of how well and how quickly this might be realised?
    I'm a little loathe to admit that I've spent my whole (long) career in marketing after the Sco-Mo experience villified marketing so badly, but, the fact is that I did, and I learned some valuable lessons the hard way - by making mistakes (in the past) so we don't have to make them again!
    One of the biggest mistakes is to not take advantage of favourable conditions when they arise (or, to quote an old sharemarket saying, "to feed the ducks when they're quacking").
    This is very important as we don't just have favourable conditions here, we have a 'perfect storm' of world events which give us the perfect stage to talk to the world (i.e. during the brief time period when they're actually listening).
    Everyone is worried about how the China story will play out and given that most expect it to at least change the way current arrangements are conducted if not far worse (i.e. war)?
    Truth is, you don't get the "perfect storm" opportunity but once or twice in a lifetime so what you choose to do with it becomes crtically important.
    Therefore, I simply can't agree with the 'let's be patient' arguement. I've been there and done that in the past and seriously regretted missing out on the opportunity as a result.
    'Lets be patient' is a default strategy in the absence of something better. Put another way: "good is the enemy of the great". Let's not suffer from a poverty of ambition here as if we take this perfect storm opportunity and really go for it we will have a staggeringly big success on our hands.
    Think of it this way. KK is the biggest and best Rare Earths deposit in the world.
    How would Elon Musk, Steve Jobs or even Bill Gates handle it; by being patient and waiting for the world to beat a path to our doorstep? or, by putting on our big boy pants and going after it with everything we've got?
    Electric cars are another good example. Without Elon's brask, 'whatever it takes' bullishness, the rapid uptake in their penetration would still be years away as the big, slow moving car companies would have had committees etc. looking into the possible opportunity and then trying to judge future demand by looking in the rear view window!!!!
    If you want to play on the world stage with the world's best resource then you need to act the part!
    Moreover, if you can do this without spending a lot of money (which we don't have and actually don't need) then what is holding us back?
    Without wanting to bore anyone with marketing stuff, we need to create a "tipping point" for LIN awareness and interest (i.e. the excellent book and work done by Malcolm Gladwell on what conditions it takes for something to literally go 'viral'. The tipping point theory actually started way back pre-Covid, analysing at what point a virus would 'tip' and start to infect the masses and the same logic applies to marketing products or, in gaining widespread awareness.)
    In our case, we really need to take maximum advantage NOW of the current 'perfect storm' to create a 'multiplier effect' such that our awareness campaign cut-through and interest is magnified and 'multiplied' by current global events (which then in turn feed-back to exponentially increase our cut-through numbers and interest in the Lindian story in an ever increasing and eventually self sustaining, feedback, tipping point loop!).
    OMG, we have such a big opportunity here but like any sliding door moment, we'll miss it if we don't jump on board now.
    To the old hands in this HC LIN community: Who do we need to convince???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.