LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

With respect I believe you have misunderstood the term some of...

1. 4,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    With respect I believe you have misunderstood the term some of us have used when stating “Patience “ is required.

I talk about patience in reference to the time required for the company to publish relevant data for Institutions and Fund Managers to digest and decide whether to invest in Lindian. Patience also required in reference to a rising shareprice which will occur in time after certain events materialise.

Until such resource information is published the so called “big boys” cannot and will not invest other investors funds. They have an obligation to minimise risk irrespective of contents of company presentations and social media tweets etc. It’s all part of “industry dynamics” to use a loose term.

Once all the relevant info is published then and only then can Alistair and Asimwe go around to fund managers, investors etc and publicise all the aspects and benefits of investing in Lindian. In the scheme of things this delay in time is insignificant.

Let’s just be patient and let our directors continue with their work. Progress to date has been extraordinary. Funding for each tranche has been obtain in advance of payment dates. Drilling commenced promptly. And now a mill has been identified and and ready to be purchased. METs are around the corner. All is going to plan.

It’s been less than a year since Asimwe negotiated with the Saner family and shareholders to purchase this gigantic REE project.

There is no evidence nor suggestion thatLindian management is not maximising advantage NOW.
    Last edited by Alexandria07: 09/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $36.39K 315.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 448069 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 106175 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.