CUE 0.00% 11.0¢ cue energy resources limited

a major catalyst is needed to move the price

1. 12,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1421
    Unlike a lot of the long termers, I have only held the stock for 18 months

I thought for sure the price would move quickly upwards from the mid twenties. And it did on the hype of professional analysts and the dreams of a massive successful well discovery at Artemis

So the share price broke 30 cents and then 40 cents - and to everyone shock horrer (or at least mine), the companies valuation has plummeted more than 40 percent on the dry hole

Of course, then end of the financial year approached, which I attributed to the massive decline and accepted that once the new financial year began, we would see the value creep up again. It is early days yet, however I have re adjusted my thoughts on Cue

Even though 60 millon is sitting in the bank, I believe there needs to be a catalyst to move the share price forward. And until then Cue will continue to hover in this band

I thought we were on a winner, in regards to Woodsides selling out of its stake in a producing field. But Woodside decided to remove the sale of this prospect

I am sure the management have many cards up there sleeve as can see by the Woodside story

I think this stock needs to sit in the bottom draw and accumulation is the order of the day at these levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $11K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2083240 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 4880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.