JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

A major shareholder has called a 249N to replace the JRV board!, page-2

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    well, let us hope that this time the effort in getting the current board out of the picture is successful... I have no idea about the above 3 nor of SDI's Richard but I think ANYONE else on this planet could do a better job than the current board for sure... someone I was talking to offline about JRV told me that you can pick 3 randoms from the street and give them this company to run and they may actually surprise you

I know it sounds flippant but that this is the degree of respect (or a lack of it) this board now has in the eye of the shareholders... I know there are many such companies on the ASX and punters fight on till they give up and sell and go away... the same has happened here for the last 10 years... jervoisvision2008 (or was it 2009?) to get rid of this board failed and the list goes on...

we need to make sure that this time it is done efficiently and clinically or it will be the end of the shareholder support (from LTers like me)... if this fails, I sell at the first opportunity thereafter... 10 years + is a long time to see a turnaround (stupid of me to think it would)....

bring it on... one final chance of getting this board out...

all imo .. please dyor and vote as per your circumstances...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $34.98K 1.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 569047 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 257295 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.