JRV 2.63% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

A major shareholder has called a 249N to replace the JRV board!, page-9

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    these kind of listed companies are called LIFESTYLE companies for this reason @Tombu ... get paid for doing the 4 quarterlies, one AGM, one Annual report, some board meetings and collecting your 12 monthly cheques...

the worst that they see in a year is the talk of a revold (after 50 years of no shows) and before that happens they can roll over their family jewels to an outsider..

anyone out here r'bers how these guys actually had a gold mine (upgraded JORC to 2 million Oz+ in a few months after selling it for a penny - no royalty ever come out of it till now)...

then the failed Ni deal with China Rail

and the Canadian fiasco

and then the buying of some obscure leases  for something totally unrelated in QLD

and now selling of this world class tenement...

I wish working and getting a $400K pay was as easy as this mob has had it so far... not a single $ has rolled in since 2008 or so (the gold mine was running @ $3K/Oz when the PoG was less than half of it)...

I can go on and on... their own goals are endless... if we had a proper / dynamic management, we would have been a $100m company by now for sure...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $19.29K 1.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5555160 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 577230 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.