A Man walks into a Bar with a Crocodile and all the people...

1. 2,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    A Man walks into a Bar with a Crocodile and all the people inside go Scampering.....The Barman Shouts Out 'Hey Mate you can't come in here with a Crocodile'.....The Man Replies that it's OK Because this is the worlds best trained Crocodile....I'll show you....the Man get's down on his knees,makes a command and the Crocodile slowly Opens it's Mouth....The Man drops his trousers and places The Tackle and Family Jewels Gently in the Crocodiles Mouth....After a Command The Crocodile Slowly Closes it's mouth to enclose the Man's Pride and Joy...The man Reaches Up and grabs a Newspaper off the bar,Rolls it up and start's smashing the Crocodile on the Head.
    After about a Minute of Doing this The Man makes another Command and the Crocodile slowly Opens it's Mouth Again.
    'There You See,The worlds Best Trained Crocodile'.....'Would Anybody else Like a Try?'....Instantly Cyril who was sitting in the Corner Shoots his Hand Up....'I'll Have a Go as Long as You don't keep smashing me on the Head with the Paper'.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.