NTM 0.00% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

A marriage made in Heaven

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Good morning Anton707

Tell me why I have got this wrong ?????, I have thrown the kitchen sink at this.

Suggest you analyze the Hub find, 1.1km of strike, open in every direction, high grade gold for an open pit.
    Combine it with an existing processing plant, in Dacian.

Come up with a result ? (Note - I expect Dacain to make between 20-25 million profit this quarter alone )

Dacian is a turn around company as you know, a bit like its neighbor SBM , which was also a cot case, till new management came in, turned it around from 10 cents a share to ????

Why I am excited, well I can see this newly re-formed company, with excellent management ( with skin in the game), who have been buying more shares on the open market, ( NTM and DCN management) turning this into a multibagger,. They know!

Hedging! Looks like none for 2 years, the gold price of $2,400 oz is theirs right now and then you have the combination of NTM,s high grade gold and DCN,s processing plant has the potential to double the output in grams per ton.
    Result - potential multi bagger

Note - Please do your own research.
    .................................................................................................................................................................
    The outstanding hedge commitments as at 30 September 2020 of 61,488 ounces has been re-sculpted, resulting in 27,324 ounces previously due for delivery during the remainder of FY2021 now moved to the
    September and December quarters of FY2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.158K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5581001 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2049250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.