MSB 2.67% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

Obviously, MSB's ability to do anything, including R&D, is...

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    Obviously, MSB's ability to do anything, including R&D, is totally dependent upon their ability to achieve commercial success. If shareholders didn't strongly believe in their ability to do that, why would they even invest in the company?

IF MSB can achieve even some of the goals they have set, they certainly will have the ability to invest considerable sums in R&D, indeed it will be critical to their ongoing growth. The item I posted was simply for general knowledge purposes, obviously MSB's leadership and their scientific advisers, experts in the field, will make an informed call when the time is right.

I do know, that 2 of the biggest medical advances mankind will ever make, over the next decade, will be i) Stem Cells and ii) Gene Therapy and as our CEO has publicly stated, "cells are really smart delivery vehicles", so it's rather logical that the ability of MSCs to delivery gene therapy based treatments would be both exciting as a concept and therefore worthy of further research.

That's the place the whole things rests at this hour - a possibility for the future ie, just a theory - MSB will need to stay up with the game, there's a lot happening out there!

Are you sure you're not thinking about the other story noted today, about the Israeli company and the partnering opportunity there, that's likely a lot more short-term in nature?

Best wishes....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.025(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.0¢ $1.231M 1.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 94461 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 61151 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.