QTK quiktrak networks limited

Good on you, BB for your & the others persistence on this...

1. 532 Posts.
    Good on you, BB for your & the others persistence on this thread.

The problem is that these guys' full-time jobs are to rip people off, so who has the patience to monitor their dealings?
    As far as I am concerned, this whole scam should have been picked up a long time ago by authorities.
    Sure businesses fail, however the complicity in making investors believe there was actually a functional entity behind QTK for the last 3 years has been nothing short of brazen. If any of this was legal - the fluffy market updates, the SMH articles, the flood of forum posts - then it would put into question the whole governance surrounding small companies & directors' responsibility of "full disclosure".
    It has been apparent for some time that something was crooked in their conduct with investors & their business relationships. I actually personally spoke to the director of China Alarm Holdings some time back (believe it or not) and he described Mark Pallister as (quote) "very greedy" amongst making a score of other scathing character assessments. Even when dealing with the hands that were feeding it, they couldn't tame their arrogance and operate like a legitimate business.

The directors ultimate contempt for shareholders was shown by the fact that, in the death throes of the company, they could afford to make another fanciful announcement about South Africa, yet failed to report that they couldn't pay their listing fees.

I hope people continue to monitor the latest ventures of the QTK Directors, Smuggler & the other jackals so that they are hard pressed to make any more of a living from leeching off unsuspecting people.
    I would encourage people to link to posts on this forum in the hope that the next people who are doing a due diligence on the internet get to know the real risk of getting involved in any of their schemes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.