QTK quiktrak networks limited

G'day Bungy....thanks a million...you;re a legend.Yeah I think...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    G'day Bungy....thanks a million...you;re a legend.

Yeah I think we all did a good job warning about the perils of owning, buying, or considering buying any QTK shares.

The fall from 40 cents to 2 cents tells the whole story without the flood of multi-nic posters saying QTK has the goods.

If they had the goods, why did they fall to 2 cents and average about $100 or shares traded everyday for the last 6 months?

Why did Mark Pallister have to give QTK a lifeline with his own personal money...a loan to the company....we know why...because no one else would lend the company money.

Why did we see each quartely deliver a loss...every single time?

Why did we not hear about China and the the reason behind the failed $1 billion worth of work?

South Africa and potential money...mind you this is the 6th or 7th country they are going to try their luck in, became QTK's distraction from the failed China project.

When QTK did their last capital raising which was hugely undersubscribed.....why did the so called underwriter not underwrite the captial raising. It seems they were never really going to put their money into QTK and were trying to trick the public into thinking it was a safe bet.

Why did QTK not pay its ASX listing fee's?

But its good to see we are in safe hands with the evasive QTK Hotcopper Mascot ramming "QTK is God" down our throats.

Smuggs, Rimtalay, Skipgoogle, MJR, Hux105....oh the list goes on.

This one is really going to the moon alright.

Now if you are still not sure about QTK...go back and read this book 30 years ago...its explains exactly where Quiktrak is at:

www.how_to_scam_through_a_public_listed_company.com

And if still not convinced, email Rimtalay.....I hear he still has a method by which we can deposit funds into the QTK bank account and invest with them even though they are not listed on the ASX anymore.

None of you have any idea.....QTK is about to blow....why would Mark Pallister hold so many shares and be topping up? Hey? Did you think about that? If its good enough for Pallister and Rimtalay....surely its good enough for us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.