PV1 0.00% 2.5¢ provaris energy ltd

bastowmichael, I understand your view on a broker report, the...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744

bastowmichael, I understand your view on a broker report, the more information we have the better we can make informative discussion. Unfortunately it’s to early on this one for a broker report, not until we see soom solid announcements about ship yards signed and new supply chains sign, which is only a matter of time, these are a given 100 percent. But in that lies the beauty of GEV, investors can get in before broker reports and this is really how the big money percentage wise can be made. By the time those reports come out you could of made a killing, and with more upside after the broker reports, we’ll happy days indeed. Management have been working extremely hard , while they have been waiting for the ship approvals, so they are a fare way down the track with negotiations in all those other areas we are now waiting for, and I’ve gotten that straight from the horses mouth myself, be patient and this one, and it will be an extremely good investment over the coming years I’m sure.

As I have said before, we are in good hands that have completed all the hard work now, and it’s now more about negotiations with other party’s, and we have one of the best in the business to achieve that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $28.34K 1.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 84375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.