PGM 0.00% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

I am sure Olympian will express his opinion in the next few...

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I am sure Olympian will express his opinion in the next few days.
    I myself am bewildered by the foregoing discussion (Dorothy Dixers?) as I thought RM established the parameters and direction of the scandium strategy from a geologist's point of view which has been subsequently fleshed out from a geochemical point of view by Dr Hartley. Also presumably by the BOD and their major investors. Isn't that the way these things should work?
    So we have a cunning and experienced miner, a geochemist credentialed in commercial uses of scandium, now under a cloud of doubt as to their decisions. Both seem also to have reduced the multi-mineral path of nickel and cobalt to a minor role for the time being, and it seems from other arguments posted on pgm and other stock threads for a good reason, albeit open to development.
    To promote mergers with neighbours seems premature for the time being although "show us the money" will happen sometime if Mosig and Hartley are wrong. Otherwise we will fly home on a wet sail when the fat lady sings (ie post-DFS and further announcements) That is CN's role and why he was employed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1.228K 61.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 455595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.