PGM 4.55% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

A Mega Mine, NSW lateritic clay belt, page-52

1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thought I'd dig up this thread today.

General discussion about the whole Sc,Co,Pt,Ni and other minerals in the regions across NSW,SA,VIC and even QLD.
    I assume over the last century many explorers (for scientific purposes) have mapped out large parts of these areas, noting what resources are in what areas geologically,  and over say the last 40-50yrs (
    just  a Guess)
    miners have staked out their claims, drilled and sampled.

All that was done because some of those minerals were needed at the time and some minerals nobody really knew what they were useful for, but they noted them anyway.

It seems to me it was establishes the best way to continue that is to have dozens of small mining companies with Burke& Wills levels of drive and obsession for exploration to throw their lives and assets on the line to find the illusive 'motherlode' of the particular mineral/resource that has captured them (and us).

Add to that the modern market mechanisms and readily accessible online investing and tada here we are!

(Don't ask me what my point is.....just a morning  pre-coffee psuedo philosophers rant.

philosophy-fry-meme.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.