PGM 0.00% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

So true Bomber. They who know this will reap the rewards. I have...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    So true Bomber. They who know this will reap the rewards.

I have a base within stoneS throw of Chinese Aluminium smelting hub where Sc is likely to be used if ever, and have established a party centre in party Town PRC which has been visited by them who call the shots.

Have even hosted a general and his family and am considered a local brother. Even had Party invite to opening of HK Macau bridge tunnel mega structure.

Am surprised no one in PGM has had the vision to make good use of such advantage. Suspect others may want so in future.

PGM has been very disappointing thus far in not being able to realise it's past advantage which is no longer there as other lessors have gone past us. Hope we can catch up quickly from here . But more importantly hope we maximise the Skaergaard opportunity which also presents .

Life is short to have to bitch about lost opportunity. Just cut the BS and invite Friedland to the chair with ten percent of the company and let him become king of Cobalt and Scandium in Oz and Palladium and Gold in Greenland. He has the right mates to make it all work for us.

What else am I to think now with my significant holding worth about 5 cents in the dollar of relative fair value it should?

Anyway back to my beautiful mates and good Chinese mates who appreciate my company

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $116 5.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92900 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 263123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.