A message about the cave rescue an important thought, page-3

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I cannot speak for everyone and are no expert on anything but to me it's kind of a wishful thinking kumba-yeah comment that most likely rolled everyone's eyes.That is why I did not tick it up.
    I am not being mean but the world has not been at peace since the dawn of time and never will be so it's kind of a yawn.
    Not everyone grows up in an environment to even have such an attitude either.It would be nice sure but it's totally naive because the fact is in most places life is competitive and there are many,many bad people in the world which seems to be getting worse.
    It's not my fault either as I'm just saying.

It's easy for people to unite online but to me because it's live on the news everyone is an expert full of compassion yet in a way it's kind of not so different from watching sports.
    Being in the moment live on TV it instills passion,hope,opinion,celebration or punching to the sky but the next day it's just old news waiting for the next most exciting event to enthrall you from your chair,close to the snacks in the cupboard.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.