NEU 1.10% $13.76 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I sent an email to Dr T yesterday morning which asked a lot of...

1. 1,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    I sent an email to Dr T yesterday morning which asked a lot of questions I suspected he wouldn't be in a position to answer. In spite of the fact that he is no doubt inordinately busy he took the time to reply this morning, this is what he said...

Dear _____
    We are very pleased with these latest results, which received unequivocal endorsement from our clinical experts……. who themselves represent some of the finest researchers in the field of neuro-developmental disorders. The positive data on the 3 endpoints provides us with a clear and strong basis to progress the development of trofinetide as quickly as we possibly can.
    We are understandably encouraged to get in the front with the FDA with this new data, but I’m unable to foreshadow the outcome of any discussions at this stage.
    On the question of capital and partnering the Board is giving careful consideration to a range of options and I look forward to updating shareholders as and when appropriate.
    Thank you for your kind comments as well as your long-standing support of Neuren and the important work that we are doing.
    Kind regards,
    Richard
    Dr Richard Treagus
    Executive Chairman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.76
Change
0.150(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.758B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.00 $13.51 $5.043M 365.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3816 $13.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.78 2834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.