SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

a message to investors, page-19

1. 244 Posts.
    Good points really on all three sides of the fence, including the one with a leg each side and the taught, recently laid barbed wire carving an outback signature right up the clacker. I'm down on paper but like Twizzy am not worried about it on fundamentals. But I also have to agree with Londoner and Wholegrain that it is extremely bad management form to commit to a general date (not even a deadline), miss it, then commit to another one, and miss it, without any sense of mea culpa. Its smacks of lack of kahoonas, when knowledge in the market even off bad news is better for the SP than none, especially in these dodgy markets. In my field of grit, its always best to say 'I effed-er up, and sorry, but here's what I'm gonna do to fix it!' That's just a speccy perspective ... I don't know what's really been goig on, but that's just the point!

There are many of us who would, and have, contacted management and come away with nice feelings ... no high moral ground there, but always know you're on the end of a PR excercise, which is the way it should be.

And I don't mean to be negative by the way ... none of this actually bothers me because while the POG looks solid, so too are tuna stocks declining throughout the Pacific. I have no emotional hold to this stock (until, on the odd chance, I discover that Bill is the father of my fifth child). But in any case there's not much point in pointing fingers at 'whingers' because without those who have positive outlooks in discussion with those who have negative outlooks we wouldn't have much point in reading the posts ... it would all be like a Victoria's Secret blog: 'ooooh', 'oooh yeah', 'oh yes indeed!'. A bit like the QPN thread a few months back before they drilled up mud and nothing more.

So as a counter call ... please keep up the whinging, and please also keep up the reasoned arguments that help some of us speculators find comfort straddling the fence (I don't want to give too much personal info away, but I kinda like it like that!).

COLCOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.