PPL 23.8% 1.6¢ pureprofile ltd

A message to the Board of Directors

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hey Board of Directors,Hope you're all doing well. So, I've been keeping an eye on PPL for the last 2 years, and something interesting caught my attention.

Other ASX small-caps, that haven't been smashed during all the ups and downs, what do they do differently?
    Well. they manage to keep spirits high by regularly sharing their wins with the market. It's not always something earth-shattering, just little updates like new contracts or renewals, but it kept investors feeling positive about the company's direction.
    Now, I know PPL isn't immune to market drama, especially with the recent interest rate rollercoaster hitting small caps hard. But here's the thing – they nailed the communication game. They made sure investors knew what was going on, and that made a real difference.

So, here's my suggestion for us at PPL. We're in the same boat – a publicly listed company with shareholders to keep happy. Let's take a leaf out of the communication book and start sharing our wins, no matter how small. It's all about keeping that connection with our investors strong and showing them we're on the right track.I really think this could be a game-changer for us. By keeping everyone in the loop and highlighting our progress, we can build trust and confidence even in tough times.Looking forward to seeing us step up our communication game and ride the wave of success together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.005(23.8%)
Mkt cap ! $18.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.6¢ $158.6K 8.771M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2339220 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 278264 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 19.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ 2323891
Last updated 15.56pm 26/04/2024 ?
PPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.