NOX 5.75% 8.2¢ noxopharm limited

These guys have layed down their hard earned buying into this...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    These guys have layed down their hard earned buying into this @harvett who can blame them from wanting to not lose that - if it was me I'd be defending it to the hilt and labelling everyone who didn't join in the chorus to push the sp higher a "TROLL" or if anyone dared to question the marketing and yes I'd be giving Robert high fives like I used to back at Novogen mk 2 before he sold.
    @zecs - in a mental health crisis like we have in Australia I'm surprised the mods aren't moderating your posts whenever you use that term to describe HC members.
    @harvett I will admit its addictive to shine the spotlight over here and definitely warranted but those who could possibly be down on their investment will likely not receive any posts well that do not give them the hope of making $$$ in that I have to agree with Robert it would not be a good feeling - "TROLLING" it is not "ANNOYING" I will agree with.
    I have nothing more to add here - noxcovid data was - well - what it was and there isn't anything more than stirring punters up while they wait for something to happen. I know these posts that mention you are enticing to want to respond and I'm guilty as well but for the time being there is nothing going on here to comment on IMHO..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.005(5.75%)
Mkt cap ! $23.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $50.65K 608.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131400 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 7168 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.